- The Anti-Racist Reading List by Ibram X. Kendi
- USWNT Roundtable: Players share their thoughts, experiences on racism in America from The Athletics
- How Latinx People Can Fight Anti-Black Racism in Our Own Culture from Teen Vogue
- Anti-racism resources for white people
- The Crack Podcast Special Edition: End Racism & Injustice by DaMarcus Beasley, Oguchi Onyewu and Mabricio Wilson
- Why does diversity Matter? Webinar by Dr. Keera Godfrey, MBA, M.S.
- Implicit Bias Webinar by NCPMI
- The Culture Inside: Implicit Bias by NPR
RESOURCES FOR HELPING END SYSTEMIC RACISM
- Donate to the family of GEORGE FLOYD
- Justice for George Floyd and #JusticeforFloyd
- Donate to the family of AHMAUD ARBERY
- FIGHT FOR BREONNA TAYLOR
- The Bail Project
- National Bail Fund Network – bail for protesters
- ACLU of Texas – Leading civil rights organization
- Protesters Rights by ACLU
- Restoring Justice Houston
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Color of Change
- Black Lives Matter Houston
- Houston In Action
- Campaign Zero – Solutions to end police violence
- Black owned businesses in H-Town – ABC 13
- Black Owned Business in Houston: https://preview.houstonchronicle.com/dining/here-are-more-than-50-black-owned-houston-15311508 - Houston Chron
- The Houston Black Pages – Directory of black owned business in Houston
- LOCAL NON-PROFITS
- The Forge for Families – Christian non-profit in Houston’s Third ward that helps families grow educationally, economically, and spiritually.
- The Beacon – Serves the Houston homeless community through daily services, civil legal aid, counseling and mentoring and access to housing.
- Project Row Houses – Located in Third Ward, PRH empowers people and enrich communities through engagement, art, and direct action.
- The Montrose Center – LGBTQ center offering counseling, programs, addiction treatment, HIV/AIDS care, anti-violence services, education, and meeting space.
- The Center for the Healing of Racism – Facilitates the healing of racism through education and dialogue in a safe and supportive environment to empower individuals to become agents of change and transform communities. (Part of HCC)
- Kids’ Meals – Organization delivering 7,000 meals to children in Houston area
- Loaves & Fishes – Soup kitchen in downtown Houston
- Houston Food Bank
- City of Houston | Emergency Operations Center: https://houstonemergency.org/covid-19-testing/
- Find a food pantry near you: https://www.houstonfoodbank.org/find-help/