The Kicks for Kids program offers businesses the opportunity to bring underprivileged children out to a Houston Dynamo or Houston Dash game. Through the program, corporations have the ability to purchase tickets to upcoming Dynamo or Dash home matches, which Dynamo Charities then distributes to local children's charities and schools. These valuable donations allow children, who would not otherwise be able to, the opportunity to enjoy a positive morale-building experience at PNC Stadium.
Become a Beneficiary
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations or schools that provide direct service to disadvantaged or at-risk youth in the Greater Houston Area.
- The organization must complete a Ticket Usage Agreement and Waiver and Release Agreement. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Only one contact is accepted for each organization as this streamlines the ticket request process and prevents duplicate orders. The requester will be the primary contact for the organization and will receive ticket usage reports after every game.
- Organizations are asked to request only the number of tickets they are certain will be utilized. Under any circumstance, organizations with unused tickets or attendance below 90% will be contacted and removed from the program for the remainder of the season. It is the organization's responsibility to ensure that the attendance standard is met.
- Donated tickets must be used for youth and their families, with the majority of tickets going to kids. Tickets may also be given to Military members and their families. Groups will be monitored, and if any behavior is found to be unacceptable in any way the group will be removed from the program.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and may not be resold. Houston Dynamo FC and the Houston Dash hold the right to permanently remove from the program any organization or individual who participates in the re-selling or further mishandling of charitable tickets.
- Failure to utilize given tickets or to adhere to these program guidelines will result in loss of consideration or eligibility for future ticket distributions.
- It is the responsibility of the organization applying for tickets to keep track of the dates and number of tickets that were confirmed for its utilization.
- If an organization is unable to utilize the tickets once confirmed, 48 hours notice must be given in order to allocate the tickets to another charitable organization. If no prior notice is given, the organization must utilize ALL of the tickets donated in order to be considered for future ticket donation requests.
- Groups are encouraged to wear Dynamo and Dash apparel to games.
1001Avenida de las Americas, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77010
Please complete the application below. Priority will be given to groups that focus on helping underserved youth in the Greater Houston Area. Please fill out the Ticket Waiver and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to help expedite the process for your company.
Become a Kicks 4 Kids Partner
For information on how to become a corporate partner of the Kicks 4 Kids Program, contact Dynamo Charities at (713) 276-7533 or email@example.com.