Stadium Text Line
Shell Energy Stadium has a text alert system giving guests the opportunity to safely and discreetly alert staff of any issues on gameday while visiting the venue. The stadium Guest Experience team manages and oversees the alerts, and then dispatches the information to the appropriate team personnel to address. Please note this is only available during an event.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Text 713-547-3099 with the location of the issue and a short description.
- This text line is to be used for reporting fan conduct issues, asking game day questions or reporting a stadium issue. Inappropriate messages will receive a warning of being banned from using the text line.
- You will receive a confirmation from stadium staff via text upon receipt
- The appropriate Shell Energy Stadium staff will be alerted and dispatched to help resolve the issue.
- Lastly, save this number so you can easily recall for any future issues
If you have any questions about our stadium text line, feel free to email us at email@example.com.