Since 2019, Shell Energy Stadium and Houston Dynamo FC are proud partners of KultureCity to provide a universally accessible experience for all guests. The sensory-inclusive program is designed to provide guests with sensory needs the ability to see and experience all that a gameday has to offer. By providing staff training, sensory kits, and sensory signage, the program helps everyone feel accepted and able to enjoy the event they are attending.
Sensory Room by Section 220
Shell Energy Stadium is the very first soccer-specific stadium in the MLS to have its very own sensory room. We take pride in being able to provide this unique opportunity for those who have any kind of sensory need. Along with the sensory room, we provide a family room to accommodate any guests in need of this space.
Event attendees can checkout sensory inclusive bags at the Guest Services office located across Section 118 on the North concourse. The bags include items such as headphones, fidget mesh, fidget ball, and a fidget tangle.
- Accessible seating throughout the stadium
- Audio Listening Devices can be checked out at the Guest Services office across from Section 118
- Braille dots on door plaques
- Closed captioning available via mobile devices www.mobilecap.net and event ID: 1573
- Complimentary wheelchair escorts at gates that will take guests to and from their seats
- Please text us at 713-547-3099 to request
- Service animals are permitted – per ADA guidelines this includes dogs and miniature horses
- No pets or other animals are permitted
For any additional ADA or Sensory Inclusion questions, please email GuestServices@HoustonDynamo.com.