Parking & Transportation
We encourage guests to consider carpooling, taking public transit, walking, or biking. This will help to avoid traffic, save on gas, parking fees, and reduce your carbon footprint. See below for information on specific route options.
- Parking: Shell Energy Stadium utilizes Lots B and C on the North side of the stadium. Availability and pricing vary each game and the Astros schedule. Street parking is also available in the surrounding areas on a first come first sever basis.
- Ride Share: For a safe and secure pick-up and drop-off, we recommend a meeting location at the corner of Hutchins St. and Walker St.
- Rail: The METRORail will drop you off right in front of Shell Energy Stadium vis the EaD0 Stadium Station on the Green and Purple Lines. For Schedules and maps, visit their website. METRORail.
- Bus: METROLift buses currently service the Stadium. This option is great for guests who need ADA Accessible transportation. For schedules and maps, visit their website. METROLift
- Bicycling: Bicycle racks are available at all Stadium entrances. Helmets are allowed in the stadium if they fit under the seat.
Shell Energy Stadium address is 2200 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77003. You can arrive to the stadium via Rail, Ride Share, Bus, or Bike. The Stadium is located on Texas Between Hutchins and Emancipation. It can be accessed via I-10, I-45, US-59 and 288. MAP IT